Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

MEDICINE CABINET MAKEOVER!!

These are the 10 oils that come in the starter kit plus you get stress away, not listed in this graphic.  You can totally make over your medicine cabinet with these fab oils.  Here is a little info on how I use these 10 oils.

I use lavender like it's going out of business.  I use it for everything, sleep issues, bruises, rashes, you name it, it's the go to oil.  Thieves is a GREAT oil for sickness.  If you even feel a little off put thieves on the bottom of your feet and get some rest and you will hopefully feel better in the morning.  I know I will be using this one A TON when my daughter starts preschool in a couple of weeks.  I will be slathering it on everyone :) Lemon, let me tell you it smells divine.  I like to diffuse this with lavender and it helps my allergies.  It's also great in water, awesome to use to clean the countertops, the list can go on and on...  Frankincense is awesome for when your down and you need a mood booster, you can also take this internally to boost immunity, also works great with lavender.  Peace&Calming I love when my son or daughter are being fussy.  I diffused this one morning when my daughter got up on the wrong side of the bed and instantly her mood changed, phew!  Panaway is the best for pain!  I made my mother and brother a pain cream with this and let me just say my brother is not a skeptic anymore ;) I will add more to this in a later post about DIY recipes!  Purification is awesome on my face.  I like to dab a little bit on a zit if I see one and next up I am making a face cream and you better believe this is going in!  This is also great to get rid of any nasty smells lingering around.  Joy well what can I say this is a happy oil :) You can put it over your heart if you feel down or anxious.  You can also diffuse it with peppermint - Oh Happy Day!!!!  Valor is one of my favorite oils.  I bruise very easily and with a 7 month old and a 3 year old my legs are always covered in black and blues.  I put valor on a huge bruise 2-4 drops once maybe twice a day and the bruise was gone within a week.  Usually it takes forever to go away.  You will not be disappointed with valor.  It's also great for sleep issues, anxiety, discomfort from TMJ, I can go on...  Last but not least Peppermint.  This is fantastic for headaches, allergies, stomach issues, arthritis.  It's one you will want to have around the house for sure.  

This is just some of the stuff I use these 10 oils for.  I will have more to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment